Mr Prepper continues and we bow down to popular demand by installing many water buckets outside and also a water tank in our fancy new pumphouse room, all to assist with bringing in the increasingly large amounts of water we need to water our plants. Also the Agency are slowly reducing the amount of water we can use so making use of the rainwater is becoming very important!
Our oil refinery is set up properly, with a fuel barrel attached, so we’re able to make our own lovely fuel, and we continue to grow many plants and make quite a lot of pickles, but unfortunately Harold, our beloved Postman, is absent so we can’t sell them.
We venture into the mines once more to load up the diggy machines, all of them, with fuel, so we can gather an awful lot of resources and also hopefully some sellable items.
Finally, we gather a lot of fuel and venture out into the desert once more in search of the elusive radio signal, but do we find it?
Mr Prepper can be found here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/761830/Mr_Prepper/
If you’d like to connect with me, you can find me on…
Mr. Prepper is about being prepared. You know something is wrong. The risk of a nuclear war is in the air and you need to get ready for what’s coming. Struggle for your freedom and deal with the authoritarian government in this survival crafting game.
– Build an underground shelter;
– Craft machines and facilities that can keep you alive: farms, greenhouses, tools, vehicles, etc.;
– Trade with neighbors, give them what they need, get what is useful to you;
– Explore atmospheric locations ad scavenge materials and items you could use;
– Make a plan – something radical needs to be done;
– Meet other rebellious characters, complete quests for them and help each other in the opposition to the regime;
– Outsmart the secret police – they don’t want you to be prepared, they want you to stay controlled.
Mr. Prepper is a guy living in a country which once had been the land of the free, but its new government has changed everything. Obey, stay in your lane, and love the President – otherwise, the secretive and all-powerful Agency will take interest in you. Mr. Prepper has decided to defy this and get out of this delusion of life. The only way for him to hide his plans and doings is to build an underground shelter and construct a machine that will help him get out. But for that, he will need materials, time, and secrety. Help him succeed and break the status quo.
Explore and scavenge
Defy the government
Channel graphics designed by Penge in The Geek Cupboard.
Music to Delight Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
View original video here