HOW TO DRAW 3D PICTURES
Have you ever wondered how to make your drawings pop and come to life? Learn how to draw 3D steps with ME!
1.Start by sketching a rectangle. Draw two vertical lines, making sure the spacing on the left side is slightly wider than the space on the right. Draw another vertical line about the same length as the first. Draw a diagonal line and a horizontal line like in the image.
2. Repeat this process to continue the staircase. Make sure all of the diagonal lines are parallel to one another.
3. Continue this process to the far right side of the rectangle.
4. Trace around the image with a darker pencil or pen, and erase all unwanted pencil marks. Fill the top area with black.
5. With a pencil, lightly sketch in a second set of steps on the left side. The illusion still works without these extra steps, but they will add extra effect. Trace around them with a darker pencil or pen.
6. Add some shading to the narrow rectangular shapes, like in the image. Fill in the bottom side with black.
7. Spin your paper approximately 45 degrees to the right. Sit back and see the illusion!
0:10 Good old hand paintings
6:59 3D staircase
10:19 Water painting
14:20 Draw like a pro!
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
View original video here